- Last Updated on 01 May 2013
- Hits: 2805
We Need more Consultants
Benefits to Consultants
Our Development . . . . . . . . Your Opportunity
Business Associates | Clients Needs and your Opportunity
Over time, The Synergy Group plans to develop and expand its services into all 32 Counties in Ireland. We can use the services of every Business, Management and Accounts Professional out there that our clients have a need for.
That means that professionals who have offices in various parts of the Country, who are able to operate to our high standards and feel that there is room for an expanded service to their own and want to offer a fuller service to their clients will have the opportunity of joining The Synergy Group. Some of these professionals include
In fact, any person, business or partnership operating in any part of the Country who feels that they would like to offer a fuller service to their clients can link into The Synergy Group providing you can meet our standards.
What it means is that everybody, who is part of The Synergy Group, will have everybody else selling their services & products. They will have the services of everybody else available to them, so they can be assured of being able to provide the best service and to almost any part of the Country.
They can advertise and promote the fact they can now provide The Synergy Group services and tap into a bigger customer base. They can be seen to be part of The Synergy Group and as such are perceived to be a bigger entity.
Some benefits to consultants include:
- Being part of a larger group gives a better perception to your clients.
- You can ask the other consultants questions that can benefit your clients
- Opportunity to develop new products
- Higher chances of success
- Monthly CPD training and on-going support
- Selling power of a known brand – name recognition
- Use of the working business model
- National and regional promotions
- Lead generation through the network of consultants and clients
- Use of The Synergy Group resources
- Participating in our internet based activities, including this website
- Moral support from your peers
- Monthly and annual meetings
- Benefits of increased purchasing power
- You can continue to operate and run your own business in your own way. Separate your own business from The Synergy Group business.