Since Chief Tecumseh made that curse every president elected in a year that ended in zero has died while in office, except for Ronald Reagan who was shot during his presidency.
- William Henry Harrison was elected in 1840 and died of pneumonia one month later.
- Abraham Lincoln was elected in 1860 and was assassinated in 1865 during his second term.
- James A. Garfield was elected in 1880 and was assassinate4din 1881.
- William McKinley was elected in 1900 for his second term and was assassinated in 1901.
- Warren G Harding was elected in 1920 and died of Ptomaine poisoning (a style of food poisoning) in 1923.
- Franklin D. Roosevelt who was elected for his third term in 1940 died of a haemorrhage in 1945 in his fourth term.
- John F. Kennedy was elected in 1960 and was assassinated in 1963.
- Ronald Reagan was elected in 1980 and survived an assassination attempt. It is said perhaps he broke the curse.
Is the curse broken or is it all co-incidental?