Sharon LambertWritten by Sharon Lambert
Career Summary - Sharon Lambert
Tel: 087 9055322
An experienced and results orientated HR, management and teaching professional with experience in multi-centred and indigenous organisations as well as delivering and managing accredited training programmes. A decisive and persuasive leader with excellent communication and presentation skills, a proven ability to effectively manage large teams to exceed targets, and to successfully and competently initiate and manage complex change programmes through to completion.
- Post Grad Diploma in Management Current
- Post Grad Diploma in Learning and Teaching NCI 2010
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner Certificate 2010
- Therapeutic Crisis Intervention Certificate 2009
- BA Early Childhood (Ashwood Uni US) 2006
- Certificate in Training and Education (NUI Galway) 2005
- Supervision in Childcare FETAC Level 6 2003
- Diploma in Montessori Teaching – Portobello College 2002
- Member of the Education and Training Professionals Institute Ireland
Freelance Training and Management Consultant 2003 - present
Freelance training, coaching and management professional providing consultancy services to the corporate sector, private enterprise, community development projects, multi-national and indigenous organisations, state agencies including FAS, HSE, and private training companies running accredited courses; FETAC, ASDAN, HETAC. Competent with high success rate for writing tender responses, bespoke training courses, developed policies and procedures for FETAC registration and ECDL.
Trinity College Dublin
South Side Partnership
02 Communications Dublin and Limerick
Dublin Creative Arts Centre
The Publishing Bureau London
VEC Dun Laoghaire and Dundrum
Bright Horizons Family Solutions
National Agricultural Distributors
plus many other SME’s.
Main responsibilities and achievements:
- Sourced and secured new business contracts, identified client needs both national and local
- Advertised, interviewed and selected suitable candidates for a wide variety of positions from junior to senior management plus selecting candidates for training courses.
- Planned, prepared, administered and managed recognised certified training courses in addition to tailor made training courses, seminars and workshops
- Trained owner/managers in employment law, legislation and effective management strategies in the service Industry including equality and diversity policies and procedures
- Trained middle management in leadership skills and devising effective HR systems, policies and procedures
- Trained in a variety of vocational fields and prepared participants for employment
- Trained at FETAC Level 4, 5, 6 Childcare, Sales and Marketing, Business Admin and Management, Train the Trainer, plus other soft skills modules and major awards
- Devised effective strategies for cold calling, as well as effective systems to use with clients to assess business needs and identify market trends as well as handling challenging customers
- Communicated with major stakeholders in the assessment and certification award process
- Source and write tender responses to European tenders
- Project management of large scale projects
A senior manager in the publishing sector, extensive experience in Human Resources Management, training, sales and marketing, spanning 20+ years. Business Turnaround Consultant working with small to medium enterprises from conception stage through all stages of development.
Attributes and Skills
Excellent presentation skills, creative flair, work well under pressure, good organisational skills, ability to adapt at all levels, passionate and hard working, innovative, enthusiastic, excellent man management skills, ability to project manage from conception to completion, good business acumen, financial awareness, strategic planning, proactive and progressive.