What the site does.
It does two things. It explains about our Company and it has a large article base that is being expanded daily. The articles are prominently business and management issues.
The site tells you about our products and services in the main menu under consulting, training, office services and business foundation and also on the main page above the black strip that reads “This week's articles. Click the right or left arrow. Click the article to view it.”
Below that black strip you will see numerous categories containing articles. These are prominently business and management related articles, but they also have some that are a bit of fun, news, tech, lifestyle, sport, music, etc. These are updated daily, so please come back regularly to read them. We will also be putting videos in some articles. For example, we plan to expand our category on music and have a large selection of videos on particular artists and genres.
You can comment on various articles, but you have to register and login first. This is a security requirement. You can register and login on the right hand side of every page.
The business articles will be of interest to anybody in business and management, entrepreneurs running and starting their own businesses, people researching, etc. They will also bring up contentious issues.
To view the articles, just hit a category title e.g. “business and management” and you will see the sub categories and articles. You can also hit the latest ones directly from the categories on the home page as well as the “this weeks articles” strip.
All articles are written by somebody. The profile of that person can be seen on the bottom of every article.
There is an extensive search facility on both top and bottom of every page.
We plan to have an interesting video on the home page every week.
We are in the process of setting up social networking on Facebook, Twitter and Google+. You can access those on the top and bottom of every page. Also, on every article you can Tweet, Like It on Facebook and Google+ as you wish. We encourage you do this for every article. You will find those buttons on the bottom of articles.
The site has many divisions and has great functionality. In order to explain them, here are some details:
- There are five menus on this site. At the very top of the home page in the black strip, you will find information on our Company. Below that, in the red strip, is the main menu. On the bottom RHS, you will find details about our Company. Just above in the red strip are the articles. In the footer in black we are experimenting with menus that will change regularly.
- The Hot Articles strip shows a selection of articles about our Company.
- The “this weeks articles” strip shows 50 recent articles.
- For selected training courses, we will have hand-outs available that can only be accessed by password.
How to submit an article to us.
- Start your own business
- Music, art and Entertainment
- Clean Fun
We accept article submissions as follows:
1) General Article Submissions
Your original articles that have or have not been previously published elsewhere will be considered for publication on our site and may be referenced in our newsletter.
All submissions receive the following benefits:
- Placement on our homepage and in our newsletter.
- Placement on our Facebook page.
- Placement in our Google+ page.
- Tweets and retweets through our Twitter account.
- Links to your email and phone.
- You will be an author and will be found on the internet through search engines. That has benefits to you.
- You can link to it through your own site, blog and social media and create interest for you.
Please send us a short (max 40 words) paragraph about yourself that you wish published with your articles. You can also send us a photo as a jpg (max size 1MB) for publication as well as your email address and phone number (tell us if you want them published).