- Last Updated on 23 August 2012
- Hits: 3351
Bookkeeping and Wages
All businesses are required to keep accurate records for both taxation and VAT (Value Added Tax) purposes. There are four useful by-products of bookkeeping:
- The information can be used to control the finances of your business, analyse and interpret the results so you can prepare and adjust your plans.
- The accounts that need to be produced in order to calculate your tax situation can be completed in a more efficient way, thus saving on your accountancy and/or audit charges.
- It gives you more time to run your business efficiently.
- Banks and lenders normally want to see accounts.
If you supply us with the basic information we can take this laborious bookkeeping task away from you. This does not remove any control away from you. You are still in full command of your company and we can show you how to have even more control by showing you how to interpret your accounts therefore how to plan your company better.
What The Synergy Group can do for you:
- VAT Returns (every two months)
- Sales Day Book (Sales invoices produced)
- Purchases Day Book (Purchases Invoices)
- Bank and Cash Reconciled (According to Bank Statement)
- Age Creditors and Debtors Control (people who you owe money to and people who owe you money at the end of the month)
- Profit and Loss (On a monthly Basis)
- Balance sheet if required
- All year end reports
- Show you how to analyse and interpret your accounts therefore how to plan better.
- Wages prepared – weekly 2-weekly or monthly
Call The Synergy Group to get a free overview of your situation and we will advise you on a way forward. Then, if you wish, we will hold your hand to make sure it works.
T: +353 1 8215189
F: +353 1 8215191
M: +353 87 2326927