- Last Updated on 22 January 2013
- Hits: 2229
Start-up and established companies can receive grants here in Ireland, but they are difficult to obtain and you have to jump through a lot of hoops. Some examples of grants include
- STEA. Short term enterprise allowance
- Training grants
- County Enterprise Boards: grants for employment, equipment, capital, preferential shares, etc.
- Enterprise Ireland: a series of grants for various areas similar to CEBs and include HPSU – High Potential Startups – for manufacturing or internationally traded services. Other areas like Enterprise stabilisation fund, New market research programme, going global fund, green tech support, research and development fund, growth fund, etc.
- Shannon development
- Udaras na Gaeltachta
- EU funding grants
- Border grants.
- Sustainable energy
At various times, new initiatives arrive that have grants available to them and you have to be on the lookout for them.
What The Synergy Group can do for you:
- Assist you in your funding applications
- Help you in preparing your business plans
- Help you in meeting the criteria for getting grants
- Prepare you for your interviews when applying for grants.
Call The Synergy Group to get a free overview of your situation and we will advise you on a way forward. Then, if you wish, we will hold your hand to make sure it works.
T: +353 1 8215189
F: +353 1 8215191
M: +353 87 2326927