- Last Updated on 28 February 2013
- Hits: 2440
Very often company’s are required to be set up at short notice. Our team can aim to complete the set-up of companies within 5 working days from instruction. We conduct the following on your behalf
- Comprehensive name search
- Drafting of the Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Submission of all Companies Office Documentation
- Provide you with company seal, statutory registers and a minute book
- Assisting on the opening of bank accounts
- Providing you with draft of Board minutes
We are experienced in dealing with Private Limited Companies, Public Limited Companies, Unlimited Companies, Limited Partnerships, Non Irish Companies.
We assist on all areas of company compliance. We actively keep in touch with all our clients informing them of any upcoming changes in company law, ensuring any annual returns are filed, assisting with changes in Directors and advising on company strike-off.
Share-Capital and Re-Organisations
We are experienced and can provide assistance on any changes to share capital or any company restructure.
We also provide other services such as
- Intellectual property advice
- Trademark and patent application
- Providing Nominee Shareholders and Directors
- Undertaking company searches
- Acting as Company Secretary
Starting your own business is an exciting time but can also be a very daunting time as you will have so many decisions to make. At The Synergy Group, we are well experienced in assisting businesses from start-up. We can help you in any or all of the following areas:
We ensure you have the correct structure for your business
- Sole Trader, Partnership or a company
- We can incorporate the company
- We will register you for the relevant taxes - VAT, Paye, Corporation Tax
- Assist in the preparation of your business plans including Profit and Loss projections and cash-flow forecasts
- Liaise with the banks to help secure financing
- Deal with grant applications, liaise with relevant bodies including Enterprise Boards
- Advising on the right accounting system
- Set up salary structures
- On-going monitoring of the business performance
Literally we are here to help and assist you to set up and run your business in the most efficient manner.
The role of the company secretary is frequently misunderstood – but vital, nevertheless. The company secretary is responsible for ensuring that you’ve discharged all your mandatory obligations, and while it’s a very important task, it can often be time-consuming.
By outsourcing your company secretarial services to The Synergy Group, you can rest assured that you are fully compliant in all aspects of your business, while also freeing up additional time to work on more productive aspects of your operation.
The Synergy Group provide a full range of company secretarial services, including:
- Company formations
- Maintenance of all statutory records
- Preparing CRO annual returns
- Notice of AGMs and EGMs
- Registering business names
- Carrying out searches
- Providing a registered address
- Litigation support
The Synergy Group are highly experienced in the area of litigation support, providing an expert, professional and personal service in cases of:
- Breach of contract and any consequential loss accruing
- Professional negligence
- Business disputes
- Shareholder disputes
- Personal injury and consequential loss
- Business advisory
For many businesses, the day-to-day demands of your company can tend to be all-consuming. But you can only truly grow and prosper if you take time to look at the bigger picture.
The Synergy Group can help you assess the true state of health of your operation, and can develop the strategic blueprint for taking the next big step up.
We have a wealth of experience in advising companies in a broad range of industry sectors, giving you the sort of focus that lets you address the true determinants of success.
We can help identify the Key Performance Indicators that will underpin your company’s development, letting you see the wood for the trees. Regardless of what your business ambitions may be, we’ll help you put the processes and the plans in place to help turn those ambitions into reality.
The Synergy Group's Business Advisory Services include:
- Business Advice
- Systems/Processes Advice
- Taxation Advice
- Acquisitions/Takeover Advice
- Corporate Finance Advice
- Financial Advice
- Insolvency Advice
- Succession Advice
- Corporate Recovery
The closure of a business is one of the most stressful times in anyone’s life, and it’s a particularly difficult road to navigate on your own. Your judgement can often be clouded by the huge implications of your decisions, so you need a friendly yet objective advisor to help you understand the full range of options that are open to you.
At The Synergy Group, we have been through this process many times and can help you decide whether it’s time to call a halt, of if there’s an avenue for recovery that will keep your company trading. If it emerges that your company is no longer viable, we will make sure that you’re fully informed as to your compliance obligations and your obligations to staff, creditors etc.
As always, the earlier you seek out professional advice, the greater assistance we can give you.
We advise our clients on:
- Members Voluntary Liquidations
- Creditors Voluntary Liquidations
- High Court Liquidations
- Personal Insolvency
- Conflict resolution
In conflict situations, it is essential that you can draw on a friendly but professional intermediary service that can help you arrive at a mutually acceptable outcome in as timely and cost-effective a fashion as possible. We are highly experienced in the area of conflict resolution and can offer you the sort of discreet service that’s needed at a difficult time.
T: +353 1 8215189
F: +353 1 8215191
M: +353 87 2326927