- Last Updated on 11 February 2013
- Hits: 2889
Mentoring is a one-to-one relationship. Our mentors are experienced and will guide, support, encourage and challenge you. The mentoring relationship can also act as a sounding board by probing new ideas and/or new ways of looking at a situation. This process is often useful for personal development.
While mentoring is used by companies who need a little extra support or feel they need extra guidance or customised consultancy that only the experience of a qualified and professional outsider can provide, it is mainly used by people who want to succeed and want to be best. An experienced consultant will work with you on a one-to-one basis to help you grow and develop new skills that will enable you to overcome barriers impeding your company’s growth.
The main features of our mentoring service include:
- A personalised service, designed to meet the specific needs of you and your business.
- In-house consultancy and one-to-one tutoring prior to and during critical periods of corporate activity.
- An interview to find out your aims in terms of how you want your business to develop and how you see your career changing in the long term.
- Create financial statements and feasibility studies if needed, if not, we will look at existing statements.
- Advice and guidance for as long as you feel you need it.
- A problem solving service only a phone call away as and when you require it.
- Contact your assigned mentor as and when you choose to do so.
- Price includes meetings (amount as agreed), support (as listed below), results, motivation and monitoring.
- Full support including: Telephone support Email support .
- Face-to-Face meetings which can be used for: Review of existing processes. Suggestions on possible problem areas and how to solve them. Production of a detailed business plan on the way forward.
Required of You:
- Positive Attitude.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit.
- Open Mind.
- Want to Learn.
- Skills in areas of Business.
- Ability to take constructive criticism.
What you can get from The Synergy Group:
In addition to the above
- Regular meetings on a one-to-one basis - weekly or monthly.
- Even outside the meetings, you can contact us by phone, email or skype.
Contact The Synergy Group and we will examine your Mentoring requirements. We will look at what you need to do, what you want to do and we will pull together a plan with you.
T: +353 1 8215189
F: +353 1 8215191
M: +353 87 2326927