- OUTGOING PERSONALITY - Always going out of the office
- GREAT PRESENTATION SKILLS - Able to bullshit
- GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS - Spends lots of time on phone
- WORK IS FIRST PRIORITY - Too ugly to get a date
- ACTIVE SOCIALLY - Drinks a lot
- INDEPENDENT WORKER - Nobody knows what he/she does
- QUICK THINKING - Offers plausible excuses
- CAREFULTHINKER - Won't make a decision
- USES LOGIC ON DIFFICULT JOBS - Gets someone else to do it
- EXPRESSES THEMSELVES WELL - Speaks English
- METICULOUS ATTENTION TO DETAIL -Anal picker
- HAS LEADERSHIP QUALITIES - has a louder voice
- EXCEPTIONALLY GOOD JUDGEMENT-Lucky
- KEEN SENSE OF HUMOUR - Knows a 101 of dirty jokes
- CAREER MINDED - Back Stabber
- LOYAL - Can't get a job anywhere else
- PLANS FOR PROMOTION/ADVANCEMENT - Buys drinks for all the boys
- 0F GREAT VALUE TO THE ORGANISATION - Gets to work on time
- RELAXED ATTITUDE - Sleeps at desk
What those words on yearly performance reviews REALLY meanWritten by Robert Tallent
Below is a tongue-in-cheek explanation for words used in your annual review by your boss.
Bob is a Management Consultant, Mentor and Trainer. He is also an Entrepreneur from 1983 to the present day. Between 1983 and 1995 he ran four businesses with a turnover in excess of £1m. As well as having an Honours Degree in Business Studies, he is also an Industrial Engineer and managed a large department in a multinational with large budgets and responsibilities.
He studied to become a Management Consultant, Mentor and Trainer and setup The Synergy Group in 1995.
He has a huge range of business and management experience in practically every industry.
Call him privately on +353(0)87 232 6927
or email him on email@example.com
Main land line is +353(1) 821 5189Website: www.synergy.ie